Your Personal Information
Personal information held by BRB may include your name, trading name, current and previous addresses, licence number, type of work/industry and company size. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., only when voluntarily submitted by you. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request and only for that purpose unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our email lists.
How we use Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to;
- Enable us to provide the services you require
- Administer and manage the supply and delivery of those services, including charging, billing and collecting moneys owed
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you might be improved
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit worthiness if required
- Provide basic information used in research directed at improving the supply and delivery of our services
- Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better service
- Generally improve the conduct of our business.
When we disclose your Personal Information
For the purposes set out above, BRB may disclose your personal information to organisations outside BRB that we have a relationship with or are required by law to provide certain information to.
Organisations or persons we may disclose information to could include;
- Your authorised representatives
- Our professional advisors, including our accountants, solicitors and auditors.
- Credit reporting agencies
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Government and regulatory authorities, courts of law and other organisations as required or authorised by law
- Organisations involved in the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets including accounts and trade receivables
- Organisations involved in the distribution or mailing of our promotional information.
Help us to ensure your information is accurate
BRB takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. This is why we recommend that you;
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- Keep us up to date with changes to your personal information such as your name, address, telephone/fax numbers and email address.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our website, and understanding how visitors use our website. Cookies can also help customise our website for visitors. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You canchoose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies,but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites:
You can access your personal information
You may access your personal information, however we may require proof if identity and may withhold information if required by law (for example if the information requested infringes another person’s privacy.
Security of Personal Information
We hold personal information in electronic form. Active measures are taken to protect the security of your personal information and information no longer legally required is either de-identified or destroyed.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on (03) 5443 9473 or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
This policy will be reviewed regularly and may be amended. We will notify you of updated versions by posting them on our website.
BRB Electrical Contractor and Services